Solution to yesterday's puzzle: Set fire to the other half of the island, then walk behind the fire onto the burnt ground.
You guys came up with some hilarious and interesting suggestions:
- Hang off the side of the cliff until it passes
- Go to the wall of fire and jump through it to the other side
- Clear as much vegetation out of the way to make a safe zone
- Run towards it and hopefully the wind will extinguish the fire by the time it'll get to you
- Wait for a tsunami
- You never said I don't have a helicopter to fly off in.
- I'll add fire as a friend?
- Keep up your shit and release one giant blurping fart at the fire so that the strong wind will turn the fire (think about this one for a second... you'd be adding fuel to the fire!)
- Run towards the fire like a boss
- Grow wings and fly
- Get in the goddamn water!
- Call the fire brigade to fly in and drop thousands of gallons of water on the fire
- Quickly construct a huge kite out of the dead vegetation around me. Jump off the cliff and the strong wind shall carry me to safety (we've got a regular McGuyver here!)
Thanks for all your solutions! And while we're on about islands and survival:
A man stands alone on an island with no food and no water , yet he does not fear for his life. Why?