Answer to last puzzle: The letter "e", the most common letter in the english language, does not appear at all throughout the paragraph!
Below are a set of quick and short one-liners that I hope y'all can hit off in rapid-fire fashion. They all have witty answers so try your best!
1. Buffalo have been shown to have more hair on one side rather than the other. Which side has more hair?
2. There is a book which at one time was owned only by rich people. Now everyone can have it, but it usually isn't for sale and can't be borrowed from the public library. What book is it?
3. 1999 dimes are worth almost $200. Why?
4. A teacher had sixteen students, and all but ten quit school. How many students did he have left?
5. A woman is shot, held under water for five minutes, and hung, but a short time later she goes to dinner with the man who did all this. How is this possible?
6. How many blocks of stone did it take to complete one of the pyramids?