Answer to last riddle: Put 2 gloves on one hand; operate on patient A. Remove one glove; operate on patient B. Reverse the removed glove before putting it back on the hand; operate on patient C.
Easy! Lots of you guys got it, which is great =D.
Alrighty, time to take a break from answering riddles (I know you guys are burnt out from thinking so hard and coming up with all these great answers) so I present to you... Auto Insurance Jokes!
Best Auto Insurance Excuses
1) The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention.
2) The accident occurred when I was attempting to bring my car out of a skid by steering it into the other vehicle.
3) I was driving my car out of the driveway in the usual manner, when it was struck by the other car in the same place it had been struck several times before.
4) Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.
5) The indirect cause of this accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.
6) As I approached the intersection, a stop sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before.
7) I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident. The telephone pole was approaching fast.
8) I was attempting to swerve out of its path when it struck my front end.
9) An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my vehicle and vanished.
10) I thought my window was down but found it was up when I put my hand through it.
11) To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian.
12) A pedestrian hit me and went under my car. The pedestrian had no idea which direction to go, so I ran him over.
13) I saw the slow-moving, sad-faced old gentleman as he bounced off the hood of my car.
**Tip for students buying auto insurance: Always do auto insurance price comparisons! Shop around like you would for groceries or plane tickets. Get free online auto insurance quotes before you even think about pulling your money out. As students, we pay some of the highest premiums in the country for our auto insurance!**
And one last joke:
A man wanted to buy some auto insurance for his car, so he went to the auto insurance company and asked for the list.
First there was anti-fire, which has a $200 premium. Then, there was anti-theft, which had a $150 premium. At the end, he noticed that there was a anti-fire and anti-theft policy for only $50!
So, he asked the receptionist, 'Why in the world do you price the auto insurance policy for two problems less than that for one problem?'
So, the receptionist replied, 'Because nobody steals a burnt car.'